What do you need to do after generator shutdown? What do you need to pay attention to? Then the staff will explain carefully to you.
1. The shutdown operation of the generator
(1) receive the signal of "ready to disassemble" to decelerate and uninstall. "After splitting", the machine will gradually decelerate and cool down, listen to the machine's abnormal sound and determine its location and cause to stop.
(2) normally shut down the fuel pump (special case can be used to stop or stop emergency), and close the external circulating pump.
(3) car parking must be carried out for more than 1 hours.
(4) after parking, maintain and maintain good and clean equipment according to the operation condition.
(5) conduct a comprehensive inspection of the running parts of the diesel engine at least once a week, and find that the problems should be dealt with promptly.
2. Attention to the shutdown of the generator
(1) the duty officer must stick to his post and do his job well, diligently, diligently, diligently and strictly follow the rules of operation.
(2) the duty officer should fill in the shift record carefully. The problems in the operation of the unit should be handled on the job, and written in detail to the next class, and timely report to the leader on key issues.
(3) when the tools are used up, the location must be counted, and the missing tools and parts should be identified.
(4) no smoking is allowed in the main room, the workplace is kept hygienic, and active measures are taken to eliminate noise.